Thursday, March 1, 2012

Top Chef Texas - Finale



Was a tough season for me with my laptop not working.
No weekly updates to post since I could only blog
from my iPhone for 3 months.
So .. here is my recap for the season.
Never missed an episode .. lotza great food ..


Ed was my favorite cheftestant .. my dark horse ..
I always thought Paul would win though ..


Grayson was another favorite of mine ..






Great Season .. Great Guests .. Great Judges ..

The MOST Disgusting Dish EVER !!

The Hardest Challenge EVER !!

Padma looked as AWESOME as EVER !!



Charlize Theron

Pee Wee Herman



The judges were great this year, Emeril was a frequent judge.


Yes Paul ... YOU WON !!!



CONGRATS PAUL !!
You Are TOP CHEF !!!

Check back here on Thursday's after the new episodes ..
BRAVO Wednesday nights @ 10 pm

TOP CHEF
Bravo's TOP CHEF website

No comments: