Friday, October 17, 2008

Short & Sweet .. Like ME


Blogging is the way of the future.

Maybe because it's so easy to do, to get your word out there, to get attention to yourself or something you love.

For years I have been trying to spread the word .. the word of FunKo ..

If it ain't FUNKO .. it ain't FUN !!

Toys that bring back the past for us. After all it's all about the FUN.

My JAFO website doesn't get the attention it once did .. from me anyways. So .. I decided to start the blog to update people in between the time that I can do updates to the website.

Personally .. I have been collecting all kinds of cool toys since I was young, but the last 6 years I have been hooked on Funko .. no toy has kept my attention this long since the box to my Evel Knievel Stunt Cycle !!

Like I said I collect lots of cool stuff .. too me anyways .. but right now it's all about the FunKo !!

Look what's coming SOON !! MORE MARVEL !!!



2 comments:

Chris said...

Looking forward to more Marvel releases. Look forward to seeing more great Funko on your blog.

Dennis Wayne Morgan Photography said...

We Do Love The Marvels.